RAZER ANNOUNCES LEVIATHAN MINI BLUETOOTH® SPEAKER
Tiny but mighty – the Leviathan Mini Portable Bluetooth speaker offers the best combination of audio quality, battery life and wireless connectivity.
IRVINE, Calif. – Razer™, a world leader in connected devices and software for gamers, today announced the Razer Leviathan Mini. The portable sound system provides uncompromised audio quality that music listeners can take anywhere.
Powerful dual speaker drivers in the Razer Leviathan Mini produce deep lows and crisp highs for up to 10 hours of playback time that other portable speakers cannot match. As an added feature, two Razer Leviathan Minis can be synced to produce a true wireless stereo sound stage via Combo Play.
The Razer Leviathan Mini seamlessly connects to smartphones, tablets and other Bluetooth devices up to 30 feet away via Bluetooth v4.0 with award-winning aptX® technology for CD-like audio quality. One-touch NFC™ pairing is also included for ultra-fast, fuss-free connecting.
A built-in microphone enhanced with Clear Voice Capture® technology is included for speakerphone functionality, while a carrying case allows for maximum portability.
“Portable speakers today present so many compromises when it comes to delivering sound on-the-go – whether it’s audio quality, battery life or connectivity – and that’s something we didn’t want to do with the Razer Leviathan Mini,” says Min-Liang Tan, Razer co-founder and CEO. “There isn’t a more balanced portable speaker solution out there.”
In addition to the Razer Leviathan Mini, Razer also offers a full-size Razer Leviathan sound bar. Featuring 5.1 virtual surround sound, the award-winning Razer Leviathan provides premium audio quality for a wide range of entertainment applications, from desktop gaming to console setups, making it ideal for gaming, movies and music.
Price: U.S. $179.99 / EU €199.99
Razerzone.com – Pre-order Now
Worldwide – January 2016
● Powerful lows and crystal clear highs in an ultra-portable speaker
● Bluetooth with aptX® technology for high-fidelity wireless music streaming
● Up to 10 hours of battery life for non-stop entertainment anywhere
● Combo Play for a true wireless stereo sound stage
● Compact design and included carrying case for extra portability
● Enhanced microphone with Clear Voice Capture® technology
● Dimensions : 54 mm / 2.12 in. (L) x 185 mm / 3.34 in. (W) x 55 mm / 2.16 in. (H)
● Weight: 538 g / 1.18 lbs.
● Battery type: 2600 mAH rechargeable lithium-Ion battery
● Battery life: Up to 10 hours
● Charge time: 4 hours
● Bluetooth wireless range: 10 m / 30 ft.
● Combo Play wireless range: 4 m / 13 ft.
● Total power output: 24 W (12 W x 2)
● Frequency response rate: 20 Hz – 20 KHz
● Drivers: 2 x 45 mm / 1.77 in with Neodymium magnets
● Passive Radiators: 2 x 40 mm / 1.57 in x 70 mm / 2.75 in.
● Impedance: 4 Ω
● Omnidirectional microphone with Clear Voice Capture® technology
● Size: 4 mm / 0.15 in.
For more information about the Razer Leviathan Mini please visit http://www.razerzone.com/leviathan-mini
For digital screens (websites, mobile, social media)
Razer Leviathan Mini PNG – RGB
For print (magazines, posters, brochures)
Razer Leviathan Mini TIF – CMYK – Black Background
Razer Leviathan Mini TIF – CMYK – White Background
Razer Leviathan Mini Product Photography
Razer™ is a world leader in connected devices and software for gamers.
Razer is transforming the way people play games, engage with other gamers and identify with the gamer lifestyle. Having won the coveted “Best of CES” award consecutively for five years, the company’s leadership in product innovation continues to create new categories for the gaming community that is estimated to have over 1 billion gamers worldwide.
Razer’s award-winning design and technology include an array of user interface and systems devices, voice-over IP for gamers and a cloud platform for customizing and enhancing gaming devices.
Founded in 2005, Razer is backed by Intel Capital, IDG-Accel and Heliconia Capital Management (Heliconia), a wholly owned subsidiary of Singapore investment company Temasek. For more information visit http://www.razerzone.com/about-razer.
Alain Mazer (Global Director of Public Relations)
Germany, Austria, Swiss
Razer – For Gamers. By Gamers.™
# # #