IRVINE, Calif. – Razer, the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers, announced today a Quartz Pink edition of its Razer Blade Stealth ultraportable laptop. It is the latest addition to the bestselling popular Quartz Pink product line.
Razer Co-Founder and CEO Min-Liang Tan said: “This Valentine’s Day, we want to share the joy of gaming in a new way. The new Blade Stealth is our most powerful ultraportable ever, designed for both work and gaming on the go. Now in Quartz Pink, this stunner will steal hearts everywhere.”
The Razer Blade Stealth’s beauty is only matched by its durability. Anodized at the sub-molecular level in futuristic pink, the laptop is machine milled from a single block of high-grade aluminum. Emblazoned on the back of the display is a subtle pink tone-on-tone Razer logo to complete the mesmerizing Quartz Pink effect.
Designed for both work and gaming, the Quartz Pink limited edition is available with NVIDIA® GeForce® MX 150 4GB graphics and a Full HD (1920 x 1080) display. The new side bezel design provides for a visually stunning edge-to-edge picture at only 4.9mm thin. The display provides up to 100% sRGB color space for vivid colors, and improved power efficiency for longer battery life.
Like the original black variant, the Quartz Pink limited edition will have 16GB of 2133MHz dual-channel memory, a Whisky Lake 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8565U processor, a 256GB PCIe M.2 SSD and up to 11 hours of battery life.
For additional security and convenience, the Razer Blade Stealth comes with a IR web camera that supports Windows Hello. Razer’s advanced thermal system and new power management options have been integrated into Razer Synapse 3 software to maximize battery life, silence fans in a meeting, or provide full power when gaming.
The laptop is also equipped with Intel® UHD Graphics 620, and it will leverage NVIDIA® Optimus technology to dynamically switch between the integrated and dedicated graphics to provide maximum performance and battery life when users need it. And at under 3 lbs., the Razer Blade Stealth Quartz Pink limited edition will never make your shoulders ache. Or your heart for that matter.
The Razer Blade Stealth Quartz Pink edition will be available for a limited time only in the USA, China and Canada starting January 29th for $1,599.99.
More details here: https://www.razer.com/gaming-laptops/razer-blade-stealth
Razer.com now offers RazerCare Elite protection plans for all Razer Blade laptops and phones, providing a total of 3 years of coverage that now covers accidental damage along with 24-hour phone support and repairs by Razer-Authorized centers with free 2-way shipping.
More details here: https://www.razer.com/razercare
Additionally, Razer announced today the release of eight new Quartz Pink peripherals such as the Razer Huntsman keyboard, the Razer Seiren X Quartz microphone, and the Razer Base Station Chroma.
More details here: https://www.razer.com/campaigns/quartz
- Windows® 10 Home (64-bit)
- Quad-Core 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8565U Processor with Hyper Threading 1.8 GHz / 4.6 GHz (Base/Turbo)
- NVIDIA® GeForce® MX150 (25W) 4GB GDDR5 VRAM + Intel® UHD Graphics 620
- 13.3″ FHD Matte (1920 X 1080), 100% sRGB, 4.9mm thin side bezels, individually calibrated
- 256GB PCIe M.2 (Upgradeable)
- 16GB LPDDR3 2133MHz dual-channel onboard memory (Fixed)
- Battery life up to 11 hours
- Keyboard with Razer Chroma™ single-zone full key backlighting and anti-ghosting technology.
- Glass touchpad (Microsoft Precision Touchpad)
- Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac), Bluetooth® 5.0 connectivity
- Input & Output
- Thunderbolt™ 3 (USB-C™), power port, 4 lanes of PCI Express
- USB-C 3.1 Gen 2, power port
- 2x Type-A USB 3.1
- 3.5mm headphone/microphone combo port
- Windows Hello compliant infrared camera, HD 720p
- Stereo, 4 Speakers + Smart Amp
- Array microphone
- Dolby® Atmos
- Intel® Platform Trust Technology (Intel® PTT) security embedded, TPM 2.0
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled with programmable keyboard
- Temper 6 CNC precision milled unibody aluminum chassis, anodized quartz pink finish, tone on tone Razer logo
- Approx. Dimensions | Height: 0.58” / 14.8 mm, Width: 11.99” / 304.6 mm, Depth: 8.27” / 210 mm
- Compact 65W USB-C power adapter
- Approx. Weight From 2.89 lbs. / 1.31kg (Base Model)
Razer™ is the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities. With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world’s largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.
Razer’s award-winning hardware includes high-performance gaming peripherals, Blade gaming laptops and the acclaimed Razer Phone.
Razer’s software platform, with over 50 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher).
In services, Razer Gold is one of the world’s largest virtual credit services for gamers. Razer Pay is the e-wallet designed for youth and millennials, and Razer Game Store is the only games download store that offers rewards for gamers.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, Razer has 15 offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).