Mac OS X gamers can now enhance their gaming experience with the precision and speed of the Razer DeathAdder
Carlsbad, Calif. – April 29, 2008 – Razer™, the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end precision gaming and lifestyle electronics peripherals, has launched the Lunar White Razer DeathAdder™, an ergonomic right-handed gaming mouse specifically built with the needs of Mac OS X gamers in mind.
Razer DeathAdder for the Mac – US: $59.99; Europe: €49.99
• 1800dpi Razer Precision™ 3G Infrared Sensor
• Ergonomic right-handed design • 1000Hz Ultrapolling™/1ms response
• Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons • Always-On™mode
• 16-bit ultra-wide data path • 6400 frames per second (5.8 megapixels per second)
• Up to 120 inches per second and15g of acceleration
• Zero-acoustic Ultraslick™ mouse feet
• Approximate size:128mm (length) x 70mm (width) x 42.5mm (height)
AVAILABILITY: May 20, 2008 – Worldwide and at US Apple stores
About the Razer DeathAdder for the Mac
The Razer DeathAdder has five independent Hyperesponse™ buttons and award winning On-the-Fly Sensitivity™ drivers that allows players to instantly change and adjust mouse sensitivity settings to their game environment. The Razer DeathAdder for Mac delivers high performance technology with easy to use multiple programmable features. As a bonus, the mouse possesses a sleek and smooth rubber coated matte black finish that enhances gripping traction while maintaining a dry surface, with a pulsating white Razer logo that illuminates its elegant curves and the perfect right-handed ergonomic shape.
Quote from Razer’s president
“We wanted to provide Mac gamers with a gaming mouse optimized for FPS genres. The Razer DeathAdder is one of the greatest gaming mice we have developed and we are pleased to offer Mac gamers with an alternative – a mouse known for its precision and speed,” said Robert “Razerguy” Krakoff, president of Razer.
High resolution image links to the Razer DeathAdder for Mac OS X: