LAS VEGAS (CES 2020) – Razer™, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, had another fruitful showing at CES 2020, the world’s largest annual consumer technology convention, with over a dozen awards won, namely Best Gaming Product and People’s Choice Award for Engadget’s Best of CES. This is the 8th time in the company’s history of receiving the prestigious accolade.
Razer announced the following products during CES 2020:
- Razer Eracing Simulator, an immersive eracing experience designed in partnership with Vesaro, Fanatec, and SimPit to provide eracing athletes the most realistic environment when training and competing. More details here.
- Razer Kishi Universal Mobile Gaming Controller, supporting both Android and iOS devices, provides mobile gamers a tactile solution with a full D-pad, four action buttons, and two thumbsticks. The controller features near-zero latency connectivity to ensure that every input is registered accurately, a must have feature when gaming in the cloud. More details here.
- Razer Sila 5G Home Router, a revolutionary concept that allows users to break free from their traditional Internet Service Providers (ISPs) by utilizing 5G wireless technology to provide internet service to devices in their homes and on-the-go. More details here.
- Razer Tomahawk Gaming Desktop, an ultra-compact modular desktop with a toolless design for easy upgradability. The compact chassis packs up to an Intel® Core™ i9 processor and a desktop grade GPU providing users all of the power without taking all of the space. More details here.
During CES 2020, Razer also showed off their newest line of Razer Blades equipped with the latest 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processors, capable of up to 5GHz clock speeds, and 300Hz refresh rate panels.
CES 2020 AWARD LIST
As of time of writing, Razer has received awards and accolades from the following media:
Razer Blade Stealth 13, GTX 1650
Razer Kishi Universal Mobile Gaming Controller
- Best Gaming Product, Engadget Best of CES
- People’s Choice Award, Engadget Best of CES
- Editor’s Choice, SlickDeals
- Best of CES, Android Police
- Best of CES, Android Headlines
- Best in Show, GottaBeMobile
- Best of CES, Pocket-lint
Razer Sila 5G Home Router
Razer Tomahawk Gaming Desktop
- Top Pick – Gaming Desktop, Mashable
- Best of CES, Ubergizmo
- Best of CES, TheBigTechQuestion
- Best in Show, M3 by IDG (SE)
- Best of CES, ExpertReviews
Razer™ is the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities. With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world’s largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.
Razer’s award-winning hardware includes high-performance gaming peripherals and Blade gaming laptops.
Razer’s software platform, with over 70 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher).
In services, Razer Gold is one of the world’s largest virtual credit services for gamers, and Razer Fintech is one of the largest online-to-offline digital payment networks in SE Asia.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in Irvine and Singapore, Razer has 18 offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China.
Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).